Aluminum powder can be divided into pure aluminum and aluminum alloy powder. Mainly as follows:
1. Extrafine aluminum powder: the grades are LFT1, LFT2, precision 0.07~0, and the raw material is pure aluminum ingot.
Main use: It is mainly used for fuel for rocket propulsion in the aerospace industry, and it is also used for primary material military explosives.
2, superfine aluminum powder: the grade is FLT1, FLT2, the precision is 16~30V meters, the raw material is pure aluminum ingot.
Main use: It is used as raw material for exterior metal paint of high-end cars, mobile phones, motorcycles and bicycles.
3. Steel-making aluminum powder: the grades are FLG1, FLG2, FLG3, and the particle size is 0.35~0, which can be produced by using waste aluminum.
Main use: steel degassing, deoxidation.
4. Fine aluminum powder: the grades are FLX1, FLX2, FLX3, FLX4, and the particle size is 0.35~0.
Main use: used in chemical industry, fireworks and firecrackers.
5, ball milled aluminum powder: grades are FLQ1, FLQ2, FLQ3, particle size 0.08~0.
Main use: for chemical, casting, fireworks
6, paint aluminum powder: mainly used in industrial anti-corrosion, anti-rust and melting coatings, production of fireworks and firecrackers. Ordinary coating aluminum powder can be produced by using high-grade waste wires.
7. Aluminum-magnesium alloy powder: grade: FLM1, FLM2
Main uses: fireworks, firecrackers, military explosives
8. Fireworks aluminum-magnesium powder: the grades are FLMY1, FLMY2, FLMY3, FLMY4, and the particle size is 0.16~0. Can be produced from scrap aluminum.